Monday, August 29, 2011

Almost on the move



Saturday when we got home from church I placed Carter on the floor left the room for a minute and when I came back he was on his hands and knees rocking. I know this is the first step to crawling and I'm excited for him, but a little scared at how my world will change as soon as he figures it out. One knee will move forward like he's going to take off but that's as far as he goes forward, he does however have scooting backwards down pretty good. Also this past week both of his bottom front teeth have started poking through so needless to say we've had a rough week, to top it off Andilyse got sick after her first week of school. All those germs going around I guess it was inevitable. Hope they both feel better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment