Monday, August 22, 2011

Andilyse's first day of school





















Today is Andilyse's first day of school and I'm sitting here in this house with complete silence! Had to drag her out of bed but once she got up she was super excited and ready to go. We got to Skype Daddy before we left so he could see her. Wish he would have been here to experience this day with us but I'm thankful for technology that allows him to at least see and talk to her. Once we got there she was a little quiet and didn't want me to leave so I sat at the cafeteria table with her for about 10 minutes before leaving. She didn't cry but she looked a little scared as she turned around backwards in her chair and waved at me until I was out of sight. Enjoying the silence but I'm already ready to go pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment